May 3, 2022
Two Rivers Regional Council of Public Officials is a non-profit agency, serving Adams, Brown, Pike, and Schuyler counties in Illinois, whose mission is to grow stronger and more positive communities through relationships. As a connected community of individuals, families, businesses, and government; we focus on supporting the basic needs of our community, fostering resiliency, and developing economic opportunity for all.
We are seeking a summer intern for our 2022 Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Job Placement Program. The persons filling these roles will be expected to work alongside and help support our agency team across the breadth of our program areas related to energy efficiency. This is a paid internship with an expectation of at least 30 hours/week over approximately 10 -12 weeks. This position will primarily work out of our offices in Quincy, IL.
- Documentation sorting, scanning, and filing
- Day-to-day program management support
- Home weatherization assessment assistance
- Implement marketing strategies
- Receive customer phone calls
- Agency staff support
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED with bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be skilled in oral and written communication
- Computer literacy including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with a diverse population in various settings
- Ability to lift up 50 lbs. with some outdoor work required
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
$12.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Interested applicants can find more information on applying here.