Two Rivers Regional Council of Public Officials is a non-profit agency, serving Adams, Brown, Pike, and Schuyler Counties in Illinois, whose mission is to grow stronger and more positive communities through relationships. As a connected community of individuals, families, businesses, and government; we focus on supporting the basic needs of our community, fostering resiliency, and developing economic opportunity for all.
$32,000 – $36,000 a year
- US work authorization (Required)
- Construction Trade Certification or Associate Degree (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 2 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Full Job Description
- Attain Building Performance Institute’s (BPI) Building Science Principles Certification within 30 days of employment.
- Attend 10-week training and attain Weatherization Training Center Program (TCP) certification within one year of employment.
- Attend classes and attain Lead Renovator Certification within one year of employment.
- Continuing education as required to maintain certification status.
- Conduct audits and/or quality control inspections on residential homes to determine required health, safety, mechanical, architectural and air reduction measures to be performed.
- Perform final inspections.
- Work with contractors to ensure that standards of service for measures are enforced and maintained.
- Data entry of assessments into energy modeling system.
- Maintain production goals.
- Stay up to date with funding and programmatic changes.
- Understand and comply with Energy Efficiency programs.
- Complete production paperwork including but not limited to: Mileage, time records, gas receipts, assessment, and quality control paperwork.
- Assist with facility maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Construction Trade Certification or Associate Degree (Preferred).
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Basic knowledge of residential construction.
- Familiarity with building codes.
- On the job experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry a minimum of 50 lbs. and work from a ladder.
- Good math, verbal, and written skills.
- Good people skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be self-disciplined, show initiative and display good judgment.
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License and current insurance coverage.
Two Rivers Regional Council of Public Officials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Vacation, Many Paid Holidays, and Deferred Compensation
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All interested applicants should submit a resume to Jon Vrandenburg at email@example.com by May 11th at 5:00 PM.