Two Rivers Regional Council of Public Officials is now accepting resumes for the full-time position of Weatherization Coordinator/Director.
This position is responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Works closely with the State of Illinois Weatherization Division and LIHEAP staff to acquire waiting list and schedule work on an annual Weatherization Production calendar.
- Serve as the primary liaison with the general public with regards to public awareness and outreach activities associated with the Weatherization Program.
- Maintains all customer files, working with both customers, LIHEAP staff, Executive Director, Weatherization contractual partners, and subordinate staff to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Works with Executive Director to ensure compliance requirements are met to include entry into the Weatherization database, grant preparation, budget management and all other monitoring needs.
- Performs, assist with, and/or supervise all assessments, inspections, mechanical and architectural work in accordance with Program guidelines for the Weatherization Program.
- Leads the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of Weatherization grant(s) proposal process from inception to completion. Process includes negotiate, develop, and manage annual budget and performance plan in accordance to local, state, and federal guidelines.
Salary/Benefits: Minimum starting salary of $40,000 annually. Full Benefit Package
A minimum of a High School diploma or GED, plus a minimum of five (5) years of hands-on experience in weatherization or construction. HVAC-R Certified Technician and/or Carpenter Preferred. Some Supervisory/managerial experience. Must have a minimum of (2) years working with relational databases or web-based compliance application programs. Must possess valid Illinois Driver’s License and have or be able to obtain auto insurance. Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check for employment. Resumes can be submitted to Tamitha Ague, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 107 N. Third Street, Quincy, IL 62301 no later than 4:30pm on Friday, November 1, 2019